Journal entries are done at the beginning of class to get you in the mindset of thinking like a photographer.
1. What makes a good photograph?
2. What is the best photo you have even taken? Why? Describe it.
3. List at least 3 issues you encountered or observed when taking a pinhole photo.
5. Critique on Pinhole Photographs & Visual Find Photographs:
a. Choose 1 strong photograph- describe why you believe it is a good photograph.
(Think about the criteria of the assignment and the artists use of compositional guidlines)
Find 1 photograph that you believe needs additional work. What would
you do differently if you were the photographer? What advice would you
give to the artist to
improve this photograph?
6. List at least 3 issues you encountered or observed when making a photogram.