You have doubtless heard that Disney plans to purchase Marvel Comics for $4 billion. You heard right! The House of Mouse is going to own Stan Lee's joint.
What will result from this unlikely pairing up? Mickey donning the Iron Man armor? Dr. Strange wooing Jasmine on a flying carpet? Huey, Dewey and Louie as X-Men?
Why don't you show us? For this contest, show us an improbable Disney/Marvel hybrid. As always, quality is a must.
Adobe Photoshop (required), Adobe Illustrator (optional)
- Communication and Expression:
- The design must communicate a hybrid character using one Disney character and one marvel action hero or villain.
- You must consider alternative ways of representing this character other than the most obvious or predictable solutions.
- The design must be well organized and the elements and principles of design were considered.
- Methods, Tools, and Techniques:
- Include a minimum of 3 image layers
- Evidence of advanced knowledge in Adobe. Should include techniques learned throughout the semester.
- Personal Investment: You must try your best on the assignment, not quitting even if you became frustrated; you used your time productively in studio.
This assignment was borrowed from worth100.com. To see examples of this assignment from this site click on the links below.