Project Runway Recycle
Challenge: Create a wearable outfit from recycled or old items
and display it on our runway.
Runway Schedule: Period 3, Friday, January 29, 2010
1:45 – 1:55 – Model preparation
1:55 – 2:00– Introduction of judges
2:00 – 2:25 – Runway – Each group will have 2-3 minutes to present their fashion creation.
2:25– 2:30– Judges’ deliberation.
2:30 – Presentation of awards.
Remainder - Clean-up and fill out rubric and reflection
- Communication and Expression
- Presentation on the runway
- also consider appropriateness, students were instructed to wear clothing under their creation
- Group’s summary and explanation of outfit and material
- Design of outfit – uniqueness, creativity, etc
- Consideration of accessories and embellishments
- Methods, Tools, and Techniques
- Use recycled products to create the outfit
- Consider craftsmanship. The outfit should be well made and not just materials draped over the model
Thanks for your participation!!