Knitting a School Spirit Scarf
Your Mission: Create a school spirit scarf using navy blue and gold yarn. Cast on, knit, purl, design your own personal school spirit scarf. This is something you should be proud of and want to wear around school. Think of 5 ideas/ways you can use the blue and gold yard to create a unique, personal scarf.
Vocabulary: Casting on, knit stitch, purl stitch, drop stitch, binding off
Materials: yarn, needles, scissors, crochet hook, time & patience
• Scarf must include knit & purl
• Change between the two colors at least 3 times
• Create a well thought out design which has good use of balance, contrast, shape, and color.
• Little to no holes, gaps, drop stitches or added stitches
• Ends are tucked/woven in so scarf looks professionally made
• School colors are used to create a unique and interestingly designed scarf that depicts his or her school spirit.
Check out other materials you can use to knit!